In the decreasing energy consumption in public sector buildings, Brod-Posavina County is implementing 21 energy renovation projects. The projects have a total value of HRK 139,460,011.83, of which the grant amounts are HRK 84,668,359.64. The Brod-Posavina Development Center provides technical assistance in the preparation and implementation of the County project.
By October 2020, energy renovation projects include:
- Gymnasium in Nova Gradiška – conducted
- Elementary school “Viktor Car Emin” in Donji Andrijevci – conducted
- Elementary school “Matija Antun Relković” in Davor – conducted
- Craft school Slavonski Brod
- Slavonski Brod Secondary Medical School
- Technical school Slavonski Brod
- Elementary school “Ljudevit Gaj” in Nova Gradiška
- Home for the elderly and infirm in Slavonski Brod
- Health center in Okučani
- 6 buildings of the General Hospital Nova Gradiška (among which the project of energy renovation of the New Hospital Nova Gradiška stands out with a total value of HRK 24,938,685.97 and the amount of the grant is HRK 10,683,969.53)
- 6 buildings of the General Hospital Dr. Josip Benčević in Slavonski Brod (among which the project of energy renovation of the Old Polyclinic building stands out with a total project value of HRK 16,137,605.27, while the amount of the grant is HRK 9,757,578.96).
Renovation projects will result in reduced energy consumption for heating / cooling, and the target groups of these projects are the users of these buildings: students, teachers and school staff and patients, medical staff, non-medical hospital staff and hospital technical staff.