Project name: Senior club
Beneficiary: Croatian Red Cross City Society of the Red Cross Slavonski Brod
Total value of the project: HRK 14,382,724.07, and it is co-financed in 100% by the EU from the European Regional Development Fund, Operational Program Competitiveness and Cohesion 2014-2020.
Project implementation period: May 1, 2020 – May 1, 2023
The role of the Brod-Posavina County Development Center: technical support in project preparation and implementation
THE SENIOR CLUB PROJECT WILL ENABLE:
- Provision of Day Care Services in the reconstructed and adequately equipped spatial units of the Croatian Red Cross of the City Society of Slavonski Brod, at A. Starčevića 13 Street in Slavonski Brod
- Providing home help services in the area of the town of Slavonski Brod and 16 surrounding municipalities with the help of vans
- Increasing the number of users
- Improvement and development of non-institutional services which will contribute to the process of deinstitutionalization of the elderly and infirm residents of Brod – Posavina County
- Increasing the social inclusion of users by engaging in activities aimed at increasing the quality of their lives, such as sports programs, lectures, legal and psychosocial assistance, IT and cultural arts workshops, etc.
The project will contribute to inclusion and help vulnerable groups in society, improve social, emotional, cognitive and creative skills, psychophysical health and deinstitutionalization and activation of the elderly and infirm residents of Brod-Posavina County.